Come Celebrate ‘Horse Power’ in Hillsborough since 1771
Who: All Vintage Vehicles (cars, trucks, farm tractors). No vehicles newer than 1996 please.
The older the better!
Everyone: Bring your flags!
What: 250th Hillsborough Anniversary Parade (1.3 MILES) and Car Show (1.5 Hour)
When: September 18th, Saturday. NO Rain Date
- 7:30AM – Arrival start. Sign-in at my (loaner) car – 1993 Buick Roadmaster
- 8:15AM – Arrival cut-off. Roads closed at 8:15. If late and stopped, indicate you are in Parade.
- 8:45AM – Pre-Parade Meeting & Staging
- 10AM – Parade sharp
Where: 5 Wesley Road, (enter via Stewart Lane) Hillsborough 08844. This is a residential area.
- Start – Line up at curbside, both sides, same direction, not past orange traffic cones
- End – Veterans Way, Municipal Complex.
- Email me at by noon Sept 17th Indicate your:
- Membership # (AACANJ members)
- Vehicle Year, Make & Model.
- Yes?/No? Available for 10:30-noon (approx) mini-car show after parade?
- Notifications via email for updates and/or cancellation
- If you decide to come day of, you are welcome without pre-registering
- Staging by decade
- We will not be transporting any other parade participants
- Travel at 5mph, minimum stops, easier for manual transmissions
- Portable toilets available at Municipal Complex
- End of Parade:
Mini Muni Car Show – Follow “Car Show” signs
Exit – Left at “Stop” sign,
Thank You for Your Support,
Bob Hudak, Chairperson