East Stroudsburg VFW
20 Fawn Rd., East Stroudsburg, PA
– Members can begin to arrive at 11am, with their antique or modern cars! Abbreviatedmonthly meeting at 11:45am.
– Food service begins at Noon (ish) to 2pm.
– The VFW will provide one sandwich (Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Hot Dog, or Pulled Pork); plus one side (potato salad or chips) and one soda per ticket,
– Each Region member is giving a ticketprovided by the Region at $4.50/ticket. Club provides one ticket per person upon arrival,
– Also, any person may purchase (on their own) additional food from VFW at very reasonable prices, no minimum guarantee required.
– We ask Region members to bring a side dish (salad, pasta, chips/dip, beans,)
Meeting Location: Wegmans Grocery Store (8:15am)
724 Rt 202 South
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
*Departing Wegmans @ 830am and taking a leisurely cruise to Skippack (Schwenksville), PA
- David Markel Collection Tour starts at 10:30am
- Cost is $25 per person (Limited to 40 people, minimum of 20 people needed)
- Must Contact Meet Chairman by August 16th
- Questions pertaining to event location – Please Contact Abe Platt
- Or if separated please contact Michael Casale (Museum Curator)
- (610) 584 0511